Dennis Harper, DC has been an instrumental leader in molding the laws, standards and policies in the State of Idaho for the Chiropractic profession, and is actively engaged in the advancement of healthcare nationally. He has successfully practiced for over 34 years treating over 19 thousand patients & has performed over 20,000 Ozone/Vitamin injection treatments in the last 6 years.
Dr. Harper continually strives to improve health care practices through education, teaching, seminars and mentorship. His broad scope medical expertise has allowed him to become highly effective in the examination and patient diagnosis process. His examination and diagnostic techniques have allowed him to produce highly successful treatments.
Due to this success, Dr. Harper is now sharing his proprietary system (Ozone/Vitamin Treatment) protocols through his nationally recognized Harper Restoration System seminars. These are comprehensive seminars that demonstrate in precise detail exactly what doctors require to successfully offer these treatments along with patient marketing materials, website network presence and back office management procedures.
These 2 day seminars provide individual hands-on training, and doctors are returning to their practices with a new skill that enables them to diagnose their patients’ issues from the source, often providing instant pain relief, with the initial Harper Restoration System treatments (ozone/vitamin therapy). No other doctor is providing this level of national training in this unique format.
- Chairman and Board member – American Academy of Ozonotherapy
- Past Chairman – Idaho State Board of Chiropractic Physicians
- Past Board Member – State of Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians
- Graduate – Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (N.M.D.)
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certification
- Past Member of Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Board
- Clinical Competency Test writing for Chiropractic – Committee NBCE
- Member of American Chiropractic Scoliosis Foundation
- National Safety Council Member – Professional Chiropractic Association
- Past Chairman – Lewis-Clark State College Outreach Program
- District Representative – Idaho Assoc. of Chiropractic Physicians
- Former Associate Faculty Member at Western States Chiropractic College
- Instructor (former) – InMed Oxidative Therapy/Joint Injectables
- Speaker/instructor – American Academy for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM)
- Idaho Acting State Senator – 2006
- Certified Medical Examiner FMCSA
- ACAM Board member
- Graduated from Western States Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic 1980 – Licensed to Practice Chiropractic in the State of Idaho 1981
- Great Lakes College – Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (N.M.D.)
- Ozone and UVB Therapy Certification – Frank Shallenberger, M.D.
- Klinghardt Academy – Injection Techniques – Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D., PhD
- IV Ozone including the Zotzmann 2000 Techniques – Robert Rowen, M.D.
- Certified by FMCSA for Drivers Physical Fitness Exams (DOT)
- Associates of Arts Degree, College of the Redwoods, 1977
A former collegiate athlete, Dennis Harper, DC is the father of three children and two grandchildren.
He is an avid outdoorsman and has lived in Orofino, Idaho for the past 28 years. Active in his community, he has served as Assistant Scout Master in the Boy Scouts of America, Public Affairs Chairman of the Orofino Chamber of Commerce, President of the Orofino Kiwanis Club, as well as spearheading many important local community projects.