HARPER RESTORATION SYSTEM INVITES YOU
TO THIS RARE ONE-DAY DISCUSSION:
“STEM CELLS AND ALZHEIMER DISCOVERIES”
MAY 20, 2017 – 10:00am-5:00pm
COST $300.00 INTRODUCTORY PERIOD – NO CHARGE
VERY LIMITED SEATING… DON’T DELAY!!
This is a rare opportunity to learn some of the innovative and exciting things happening in the field of alternative care with a phenomenal panel of speakers.
Dennis L. Harper, DC
- A leading practitioner on regenerative medicine and alternative care with 35 years’ experience.
- He is a renowned speaker traveling around the country and soon to be traveling internationally
- to bring his skills and expertise to other doctors to better treat their patients.
- Dr. Harper strives to provide the best possible care for his patients.
Dr. Harper will be discussing Biologic Allograft and stem cell terminology, what is currently on the market, how they actually work, as well as the risks/benefits of these therapies. He will explain about cell counts, viability, and why these are important; and he will also discuss the different harvest methods and their risks & benefits. He will also talk about Ozone and Ozonated Clot Matrix (OCM) and why it is far superior to traditional PRP.
Marvin Heuer, MD, FAAFP
- Medical Doctor for over 40 years
- Domestic and International clinical research physician for over 30 years
- Has formulated over 300 pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products
- Currently CEO of Heuer M.D. Research Inc., a clinical research site for big pharma, and CEO
- of BlueOcean NutraSciences, Inc., a consumer packaged goods company
- Served as Chief Science Officer for Iovate Health Sciences International, VP of Clinical
Research for IntegraMed America, VP & Director Worldwide of R&D for SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals (now GlaxoSmithKline), VP of R&D for Wallace Laboratories (now Meda AB), and VP & Medical Director Worldwide of Ayerst Laboratories (now Pfizer). Dr. Heuer will be discussing Heuer MD Research, and the research and discoveries that they have been making including oral stem cells and peptide research on Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Vladislav Deigin, PhD, CEO at Pharma Bio LLC
- Dr. Deigin is a professor at the prestigious Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic
- Chemistry and a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- His groundbreaking work on peptides as bioregulators has led to the development of various
- medical applications including several drugs
- Dr. Deigin is an internationally recognized researcher and expert on peptide chemistry and
Dr. Deigin will be presenting some of his work on Stemogen, Stemokin, Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, and novel vaccines.
William Roberts, B.Eng., ISSN, ACRP
- VP Research and Development, Heuer M.D. Research
- Clinical Research, Drug and Nutraceutical Development
- Global Patent registrations
- Regulatory Affairs
Mr. Roberts will share more with us about Heuer MD Research and his role with the company.
This is going to be a fascinating meeting full of great information as well as a little bit of training at the end of the discussion. Contact Stevie at 208-827- 2803 or [email protected] for more information.